Jesus

Jesus
My Son All Grown Up, About to Die

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Visit From the Angel Gabriel

All day, I've been going back and forth about canceling my marriage. I decided to sleep on it, I'm repeatedly saying: "I love Mary, God will guide my decision. I love Mary, God will guide my decision. I love Mary, God will guide my decision..." Zzzzz! "Joseph the Carpenter," an angellic voice says to me. "Yes, who calls my name?" "Marry Mary for she has done you no wrong. It is true she is pregnant and will soon conceive a son, nevertheless she is still a virgin." "With all due respect, for I still know not who you are but how can this be? How can my wife be a virgin and pregnant? God's creation in her womb is living proof, she is no longer a virgin." The angel smiles, "Ahhh, God's creation...you have no idea, Child of God. Mary is a virgin, because it is by the Grace of God that she will conceive not from the seed of any man. The Holy Spirit impregnated her, so love her, cherish her and the baby boy....marry her, for it is the Will of God...marry her...marry her...marry her" The angel's words are still in my ears, even though I am no longer in a dream. I shall marry her, for she has done no wrong and it is the Will of God. Furthermore, since it is by God's Grace that she is pregnant I will keep her pure until the Father's son is born.

1 comment:

  1. Joseph! I have been praying to God night and day for him to send you a sign, and finally my prayers have been answered! Thank you for understanding! I love you and I am so grateful to have you as a husband!

    ReplyDelete