Jesus

Jesus
My Son All Grown Up, About to Die

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Didn't You Know I Had to be in My Father's House"

I don't know how, but I..no, MARY lost our son earlier today. We were all walking together in Jerusalem one moment and the next...it was just me and Mary. I don't blame her for losing him (even though she was the one walking by him,) I take full responsibility for my (and my wife's) actions. Mary became hysterical and started to cry, I told her we would find him or he would find us. Honestly, I wanted to cry too because I was worried that Jesus was in danger. However, I couldn't cry because I'm Mary's rock...her shoulder to lean on...I had to be strong for her to reassure her Jesus was safe. After searching for what seemed like forever, we found him...not just him - me and Mary's son but him - the Child of God that Gabriel instructed me to name Jesus. I've never been more proud of my son. He was PREACHING TO THE PREACHERS, :)...my 12 year old son teaching religious scholars about God and faith. When he saw us, he simply smiled as if he thought we were supposed to know he was here and he said: "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?" He walked over to us and hugged us, at that moment I knew he was God's son, Our Savior...The Messiah!

1 comment:

  1. My beloved husband,

    I'm really sorry for the fear I caused you. I really didn't mean to lose him. But through this time, you didn't get frustrated or blame me for this accident, and i truly thank you for that. Also, for being my rock when I broke down, even though you were also on the verge of tears, I thank you.

    - Your Devoted Wife,
    Mary.

    ReplyDelete