Jesus

Jesus
My Son All Grown Up, About to Die

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Righteous Intention

My beautiful soon-to-be wife is pregnant...however I am not the baby's father. It is customary for a man to have his wife, or soon-to-be wife stoned so that the public can see her wrong-doing and so that other women won't follow her example...I'm not going to publicly shame Mary, even though she's pregnant with God knows who's seed, I love her! I don't feel she deserves to be shamed publicly; I could be wrong but I think she feels bad about this. I don't want to make matters worst. I've been crying all day and I feel the more I cry the more I forgive Mary. I'm not going to marry her...however I won't get her stoned and I'll continue to be a significant figure in her and her child's life. I'll always love her and I wouldn't be able to look in the mirror if she was killed on behalf of my anger to not being her baby's father.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for you're believing in me, this baby is truly a gift from god. Me and you are going to be awesome parents, and will raise our son to be a great man. This gift would be impossible without your support, together we can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a kind person for doing this. You showed very great composure by not getting to angry at your wife and ending up getting her killed. I wish I could have such composure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Joseph! Our son is a genuine blessing. I beg you to please believe me; I would never commit an act as hurtful and sinful as adultery against you. I love you as God loves us. I know that you are afraid, so am I, but God will provide. God bless you! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This right here is the intelligence of a true man. You truly understand the message of God's angel, while having great composure in hard situations. I hope your son grows to be just like his father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are quite the husband. I respect you for this decision. my salutes to you. You have done a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire your kindness and respect. It must have been hard not to accuse your wife of a crime she did not commit. I also admire the fact that you took on the great blessing and treated it with such compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Both of our wives are pregnant and our children have the holy Spirit within them. We are blessed to have children that was given to us by the Lord. I cannot wait until our wives give birth to two beautiful boys that are going to be named John and Jesus.
    Bless the Lord

    ReplyDelete